Fairport Harbor Police Department
Fairport Harbor Police Chief J.P. Leonard -
220 Third St. Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077
(440) 352-3620, option 3 (non-emergency line)
EMERGENCIES: Dial 9-1-1
FAIRPORT HARBOR POLICE DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT
The men and women of the Fairport Harbor Police Department strive to be leaders in the Lake County Law Enforcement community by providing residents and visitors with the highest quality of police service possible.
As leaders in the community we will treat people equally and fairly. We will partner with the community to respond to their needs in an efficient and professional manner.
We are committed to the following values:
We will work as a team striving to be role models in the community be excelling to top standards of our profession
We will uphold the public trust through fair and impartial treatment of all people
We will dedicate ourselves to use open and honest communication with the public to resolve their problems with creative strategies
We firmly believe in the rights guaranteed to the citizens through the Constitutions of the State of Ohio and the United States of America
The Fairport Harbor Police Department will adhere to these principles:
- Enabling its members to identify and resolve community problems
- Encouraging all members to use new and innovative approaches to resolving problems
- Continued improvement of all personnel and functions of the organization
- Using a non-bias evaluation system to ensure that all members are meeting the needs of the community
The Fairport Harbor Police Department consists of seven full-time officers, one clerk, three part-time officers and two auxiliary officers.
News & Events
The Fairport Harbor Police Department is now on Facebook! We welcome you to keep up with announcements and news.